Sunday, June 7, 2009

friends...

just now saw somebody's blog...
feel some kind of sadness...bitterness...
naughty fellow...i don't know whether that person is me or not... but i have 99%sure...14 years...not a short time...we never be apart...we're like sisters...really!
we are in the same school for 14 years.... same tuition....same class during primary school...
when i read the poem...suddenly some images flash in my brain...
i couldn't describe all of them here...because it is too much to say...
this year, 2009...
the 1st year...we did not have a same tuition...doesn't study at the same school anymore...
all of us have to chase for different dreams...in the different environment...
i'll always support you...
i will always miss u too my friend... :)

i'll always remember this...
"Distance isn't anything,
This friendship can handle.
God brought us together,
And will light our way, light a shinning candle.

So I won't cry,
I'll be strong,
Because I know,
Together we belong.
"

we must always keep in touch...
till forever and ever...
friends forever...


take care~
(p/s: i knew that my english very poor...but i will try my best to improve it! thanks all~)

No comments:

Post a Comment