Monday, December 14, 2009

kinda weird feeling..

just now,
found someone who long time didn't contact with...
hrm...such a long time no see...have some kind of weird feeling...
sometimes really hopes that we will not meet up again...scare to see you again...don't know why...hate that kind of feeling...
I like the feeling without you in my life...really likes it!
but
Don't know why, sometimes I hope to have some news from you, want to know how are you recently, what you study, how is your life etc... Is this a true friendship or some other else...I wonder...

Anyway, for my happiness, my life, all kinds of things...
I pray sincerely to GOD that, we won't meet up again~haha! I don't like your presence in my life, hate your disturbance..... *pray......*

thanks to blogspot for giving me a space to...scribble=P

No comments:

Post a Comment